|TRI-CITY UNITED, MONTGOMERY K-8
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 DAY 132
K-6 Rotation Day 2
NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR STUDENTS:
- Ala carte is not available during any lunch today 3/29/17
- Reminder to 7th & 8th Grade Students: Backpacks ARE NOT to be brought to 7th hour classes. Teachers, any student bringing a backpack to your class will need to return it to their locker and an email sent to Mrs. Holicky or Mrs. Dwyer.
- Let’s celebrate the Season opener of the Baseball season by wearing your favorite team shirt on Monday, April 3rd!
- From here on out...the 5-8 After School Program will be held in the MS Media Center!
- Jr. HIgh Softball will practice indoors in Le Center next Monday, Tuesday and Thursday( March 27, 28, and 30 from 3:30-5:00.
ACTIVITY BUS SCHEDULE:
3:00pm - 5:15pm Track (7-12) Practice
TCU Embretson Athletic Complex, TCU HS Gym, TCU HS Rm E101 Wrestling Mat Rm
bus - (pick-up MMS 3:10pm)
3:30pm - 5:00pm 7-12 Golf Practice
Le Center MS
Bus: (MMS pick-up 3:05pm, returns 5:20pm)
3:30pm - 5:00pm Baseball 7/8 Practice
LC North Park, LC Ray Plut Field
Bus (pick-up MMS 3:05pm, returns 5:20pm)
3:30pm - 5:00pm Softball 7/8 Practice
LC Elem Gym, LC MS Gym
Bus - (pick-up MMS 3:05pm, returns 5:20pm)
REPEAT ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR STUDENTS:
- March 28th , 29th & 30th 8:00am 8th grade Science MCA Mr. Robbins 1st hour classroom
- March 28th, 29th & 30th 9:00am 8th grade Science MCA Mr. Robbins 2nd hour classroom
- March 28th, 29th & 30th 10:00am 8th Grade Science MCA Mr. Robbins 3rd hour classroom
- March 29th, 30th & 31st 9:00am 5th Grade Science MCA in all 5th Grade classrooms
- ** Make up dates for 8th graders who miss the Science test will be on April 24th, 25th and 26th **
- Missing: We have a student that is missing a trumpet, if you find it please turn it into Erin Krautkramer or the office. Thanks!
- 7th and 8th grade assembly: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:50am – 12:50pm Where: Auditorium
- Cookie Dough Kick-Off: K-4 April 6th in the Elem. Gym @ 1:30. Cookie delivery will be on May 16th from 3:00-6:00 in the Elem. Gym
- TCU Community Ed. baseball registration deadline is April 12. Information will be out in the Community Ed. summer rec brochure to be mailed March 30.
- Sign-Up for "Grow the Distance": Students, staff, & community members are encouraged to consider donating 8" of their hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths "Grow the Distance" hair donation program. 2017 Miss South Central Lauren Fellows spoke about this donation opportunity (with the hair being donated being made into wigs for cancer patients at no cost to the person with cancer) to the TCU HS student body on Feb 10th. The cutting of the hair will take place in mid to late May onsite in the HS gym. Please sign-up on the HS Office counter if you are considering a hair donation. Thanks for considering this service & donation opportunity.
- Gustavus Volleyball: Spring Youth Clinic. April 8th @ Gustavus. Flyers are in the office. There are also flyers in the office for Gustie Volleyball summer camps for July and August of 2017
- PTO has Box Top collection boxes @ Mackenthuns and Frandsen Bank
- 7th & 8th grade Students will be staying in the Link Wednesday mornings until 7:55 because the meetings that happen at that time.
- All Students:
- Please remember that at arrival & dismissal the expectations are that everyone walks & uses the sidewalk. Thank you to those students who have been exhibiting these expectations daily. We need ALL students to walk & use the sidewalks.
- Please remember to put the soft seating pieces back in the link after using them! Thank you- Custodial Staff
- The Gym and Link areas have been very messy in the mornings, there is to be NO food or drink in those areas before school!
LUNCH MENU: (K-8)
Wednesday – French toast sticks, sausage patty or Italian meatball sub; breakfast potatoes, green beans
Thursday – Philly flatbread or Chicken nuggets, dinner roll; Cheesy Mashed potatoes, carrots
Friday- Titan pizza or Cheeseburger; tri-tator, garlic & herb broccoli
- April 12th – 2 hour early release / No Pre-K
- April 13-17 – Pre-K-12 No School Spring Break
- May 5th – 4th grade field trip to the MN History Museum
- May 26th- Como Zoo- Kindergarten
- May 26th - 4th grade field trip
TCU Programming for March
Keeping the Cabin, Farm or Business in the Family
Canvas and Coffee
First Time Home Buying
Basic Computer/Tech Time
Quickbooks Onsite Training
Total Body Workout
Just Once Guitar
Dance Classes – Country Western/Ballroom/Slow Dancing
Mixed Level Yoga
Group Hypnosis for Stop Smoking/Chewing & Weight Loss
DIY Cleaners & Essential Oils
Savvy Social Security Planning
Water Workout/Lap Swim
Saving for College 101
Let’s Paint – Early Out activity
Daddy/Daughter Princess Ball
Preschool Swim Lessons
St. Patrick Pool/Pizza Teen Swim Night
Basketball/Volleyball Combo Skills
Science Museum of Minnesota
Tae Kwon Do